Paul Hanvey, Technical Director
Paul Hanvey has over 30 years experience in managing building projects ranging from small scale to up to £30 million in value. His outstanding technical expertise and team management skills are an invaluable support to the design directors and ensure that every project taken on by the practice is executed in the most efficient and timely manner and with the highest regard for quality and design. His expert knowledge on the use of sustainable materials and the latest modern technology is widely acclaimed. As well as new buildings, his work includes intricate alterations, extensions and repairs to numerous historic properties. Paul Hanvey trained from 1972– 1980 in part-time study at the Southampton University in parallel with professional training and graduated with a BSc Building from Nottingham Trent University. He joined ADAM Architecture in 1982, became an Associate in 1987, and a Director in 1996.
- Member of British Institute of Architectural Technologist
- Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Building
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Member of International Network for Traditional Building, Architecture and Urbanism (INTBAU), International College of Traditional Practitioners
- Member of Prince’s Foundation for Building Community, Professional Network